CGW2 Fall Swap Meet (Labor Day Weekend)
September 4 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
SWAP MEET BRING IT
Attention Gorge Wind-Riders –The Columbia Gorge Wind & Water Assoc., (CGW2.org) will be conducting its final 2022 used-gear SWAP MEET Labor Day weekend. Spread the word!
• Windsurfers, Kiters, Paddlers & Foilers with gear to sell – Bring all that good gear you’ve been meaning to sell or trade.
• Beginners, Bargain Hunters, & Wind Riders of all levels – This is your first opportunity of 2022 to browse tons of used gear at bargain prices and catch-up with your wind-riding pals!
• Donors & Volunteers – CGW2.org needs volunteers to help set-up (6:30 – 7:30 am) and take-down (noon – 1:00 pm) its trailers full of donated gear for sale. If you’re looking for gear or parts, this will be your opportunity at first dibs! Just show up, or contact us with questions at https://cgw2.org/contact
CGW2.org will also be taking donations of usable undamaged gear at this event. We are in particular need of beginner and youth rigs, two-piece carbon masts, undamaged SUP paddles.
We’re grateful for all donations, however, we cannot take damaged gear, or ancient artifacts that have no value.
When?: Sunday September 4th
What time?: 8:00 am to Noon (sellers may set-up as early as 7:00 am.)
Where?: Hood River Waterfront Lot #1 (large lot just south of The Hood River Event Site).
• For Sellers – Vehicles can enter Lot #1 east-side gate on N. 1st St as early as 7:00am. There will be a $10 exhibitor fee to enter. Cash or check only. There will be lots of space to spread out so bring all your stuff!
• For Buyers – Street parking on N. 2nd St., west of Lot #1 and Portway Ave West of N. 2nd is free. Street parking east of Lot #1 on N. 1st St and Portway Ave between Lot #1 and The Event-Site is metered by the hour.
Finally, If you are ill, experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (runny nose, fever, cough, etc.) or recently been exposed to another experiencing symptoms, please stay home and we’ll see you next time! 😊